SEO Executives - Job Application
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning digital marketing agency in Manchester City Centre? We're currently on the lookout for talented SEO Executives with at least 1 years experience.
We are a young and vibrant company, full of ideas and bursting with creativity, and we're looking for dynamic individuals with the same attitude and a positive, collaborative mindset. Our benefits include a gym membership of your choice, an iPhone, weekly Deliveroo allowance, an additional day off for your birthday, an annual team trip to the races and regular social events, as well as the chance to progress your SEO career within a talented, industry leading team.
We aim to offer a relaxed and productive working environment that supports and encourages personal and professional development as well as offering merit-based career progression for people that stand out (no matter how old you are or how long you have been with us).
If you think you have what it takes to be the next member of the Red Cow team, then go ahead and send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we do not use recruitment companies as standard and if we wish to do so at any point, we will contact those we'd like to work with. Please do not approach us speculatively.
We are looking for a talented SEO Executive ( minimum of 1 year experience ) to join our multi-award winning team in Manchester city centre. The ideal person will be responsible for the creation and execution of inbound link attraction campaigns and strategies in line with Google best practices and in conjunction with other SEO activities, such as blog posting and on-page optimisation. Working alongside our existing team of talented SEO specialists, the chosen person will be required to think outside of the box to come up with original and engaging SEO strategies and a variety of content for a range of clients in different sectors. The ideal person will have a strong foundation in link building, a natural affinity for quality content, as well as an overall understanding of the aspects of on-page optimisation and technical SEO, although anyone with one or more of these skills, alongside a desire to learn the others will also be considered. The position also offers the possibility for progression into a team leader position towards the end of the year for the right individual.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing and executing link attraction campaigns on behalf of a range of clients
- Research, define and contact potential new link opportunities on a 'quality over quantity' basis
- Creating a variety of engaging and unique content to drive and deliver new backlinks for client websites
- Feeding link opportunities back to the rest of the team where appropriate
- Conducting blogger outreach for relevant link opportunities and developing relationships for recurring publishing
- Using outside of the box thinking to create engaging and unique content for publication on client websites and blogs
- Conducting competitor analysis
- Keyword research
- On-page optimisation including page titles and meta descriptions
- Liaising with a variety of clients across different industries to communicate and interpret campaign performance and reports
Qualifications and Skills
- An understanding of the SEO process and its numerous components
- A strong understanding of definable qualities of a 'good' quality link vs a poor link, which you will be able to demonstrate and describe competently using relevant metrics
- An understanding of link types and link diversity, including the difference between follow/no follow links, balance of text/image/other links, anchor text variations etc, and the value associated with each type
- Understanding of Key Performance Indicators associated with SEO, and how to measure SEO success
- Experience in delivering high quality links consistently for a range of clients in varying sectors
- Understanding of the evolution of the SEO process, including what constitutes quality link building activity in 2018 vs historically and the background history of backlinks
- A creative approach to work and ability to 'think outside the box'
- Competency in the production of written and visual content, including articles, infographics and imagery
- Ability to quantify the quality of websites for prospective links
- Experience in reaching out for guest posting and guest author opportunities
The ideal person would also have the following attributes, although these are preferable rather than mandatory:
- An understanding/knowledge of other SEO principles, including on-page SEO
- Experience within an agency environment, working across multiple client accounts
- Employee pension scheme
- Company iPhone
- Weekly Deliveroo Allowance
- £25 per month towards a gym membership of your choice
- 2pm finish on a Friday
- An extra day off when your birthday falls on a weekday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: £18,000.00 to £27,000.00 (dependent upon experience level)