Paid Social Media Executive
January 8, 2021
We are looking for a talented Paid Social Media Executive to join our ever growing department with experience in the fashion/clothing sector. There will be great career advancement opportunities for the chosen individual to eventually move in to a management position.
The ideal person will be organised, analytical, results focussed and capable of managing client spends. We have a variety of clients in different sectors so whilst experience in fashion/clothing is important, we do need someone who can adapt to different services and products. It is important to be able to understand a brand, its audience and its competitors. Ideally we would like somebody with design/photoshop experience who can create ads for clients as well as build the campaigns and report on them.
- Coming up with strategies and ideas for campaigns
- Creating and optimising paid advertising campaigns on Instagram & Facebook
- Ensuring the required level of performance is obtained and maintained (ROAS)
- Keeping up to date with the latest changes in ad formats, ad types and industry changes.
- Reporting to both management and clients on campaign metrics
- Account management of clients – we need someone who is comfortable speaking to clients and in meetings.
The chosen individual will have:
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Ads Manager, Ad Accounts, Pixels, Catalogues & Feeds
- Knowledge of the different types of ad that can be run on both Facebook & Instagram and what is most effective
- Experience in the different types of campaigns that can be run from retargeting to new audiences and brand awareness
- Experience in creating different types of audiences from custom audiences to lookalike audiences using different forms of data from emails to the Facebook pixel.
- A good understand of a clients requirements for reporting and be able to create regular reports and update on progress
- Experience in managing spends and ensuring no overspend or underspend occurs
- Photoshop or some form of design experience to do creatives for ads (preferable, not essential)
We offer a wide range of benefits to employees upon successful completion of their probationary period, including:
- Company pension scheme
- Gym Membership (contribution of up to £25 per month)
- Early Friday Finish (2pm)
- 20 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays) per year, increases by 1 day for every year of service
- Additional days holiday if your birthday falls on a weekday
- Annual trip to the races & frequent social events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 (dependent upon experience)