Do you want to work for the multi-award winning number 1 ranked SEO and digital agency in Manchester? We're always on the look out for talented individuals to join our ever-expanding team of experts. If you have experience or an interest in digital marketing then we want to hear from you. Read on to see our current vacancies.
We are a young and vibrant company, full of ideas and bursting with creativity and we're looking for dynamic individuals with the same attitude and a positive, collaborative mindset. Our benefits include a gym membership of your choice, an iPhone, Deliveroo allowance, an additional day off for your birthday, an annual trip to the races and regular social events.
We aim to offer a relaxed and productive working environment that supports and encourages personal and professional development as well as offering career progression for people that stand out (no matter how old you are or how long you have been here).
If you think you have what it takes to be the next member of the Red Cow team, then go ahead and get in touch….
We are particularly interested in hearing from individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Junior level SEOs/Link Specialists
- Experienced SEOs
- Senior PPC Executives
If we don’t have an open vacancy that suits your skills advertised at the moment, feel free to contact us on a speculative basis and we will keep your details on file. We are rapidly expanding and would love to keep you appraised as and when a suitable position becomes available.
Please note, we do not use recruitment companies as standard and if we wish to do so at any point, we will contact those we'd like to work with. Please do not approach us speculatively.
Senior PPC Executive
As part of further growth that has been driven by the acquisition of new and exciting clients, we are now looking to add a senior PPC Executive to our multi-award winning agency. This is your chance to be part of an exciting time for our growing agency, and to establish yourself within an expanding team that offers great opportunities for future progression. We achieved Google Partner status in 2016 and are looking for someone to take control of our existing PPC accounts, with a view to not only improving, but growing this part of the business.
The ideal candidate will be someone who shares our passion for digital and for business in general, with a real appreciation for the commercial impact of digital activity on a clients’ business. The right candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a PPC position in an agency environment. We are looking for a motivated individual who feels they have what it takes to become a PPC Manager in the future and wants to take the next step in their career.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be required to work across a number of client accounts that incorporate several business sectors including fashion, jewellery, legal and furnishing, making use of a keen eye for detail to continually analyse and improve campaigns. You will be responsible for planning and setting up new paid search campaigns, monitoring, optimising, reporting and feeding back on progress to the clients and the wider search marketing team. You will also be required to contribute ideas to the pitching process for new client bids and tenders in relation to PPC. Extensive knowledge of Google Shopping campaigns would also be highly beneficial.
Qualifications and Skills
Required - Personal
- Confident, personable and articulate
- Ability to express technical terminology coherently and professionally
- Used to and comfortable with communicating directly with clients
- Driven to achieve results
- Passionate about digital
- Proactive with ideas
- Commercially savvy with the ability to understand the driving factors behind investment in digital activity
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail
- Strong work ethic
- Sense of humour
Required – Experience
- Minimum of 2 year of experience managing campaigns in Google AdWords (search and display networks)
- Experience using Bing Ads
- Full proficiency with Google Analytics
- Experience in setting up and managing Product Listing Ads through Google Merchant Centre
- Full understanding of wider search marketing principles and how paid search fits into the overall strategy
- Google AdWords Certification
- Experience using retargeting platforms outside of AdWords (e.g. AdRoll, Advertising.com etc)
- Experience in paid advertising on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Experience of split testing and landing page optimisation
We offer a wide range of benefits to employees upon successful completion of their probationary period, including:
- Company pension scheme
- Gym Membership (contribution of up to £25 per month)
- Weekly Deliveroo Allowance
- Early Friday Finish (2pm)
- 20 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays) per year, increases by 1 day for every year of service
- Additional days holiday if your birthday falls on a weekday
- Annual trip to the races & frequent social events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com