Social Media Executive (Paid Search) - Job Application
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Do you want to join a multi-award winning digital marketing agency in the Centre of Manchester? We're looking for social media executives with a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role.
We're a young and ambitious agency and we're looking for individuals who are motivated, driven and have a creative personality and collaborative, can-do attitude. If this sounds like you, a career at Red Cow Media could be just what you're looking for! Our benefits include a gym membership of your choice, an iPhone, weekly Deliveroo allowance, an additional day off for your birthday, an annual team trip to the races and regular social events, as well as the chance to progress your social media career within a talented, industry leading team.
Our day to day working environment is relaxed and productive, where personal and professional development are not only supported but actively encouraged. We're proud of our system of offering merit-based career progression for people who join and actively contribute to our team as it expands, without taking into account age or length of time with our company.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next member of the Red Cow team, then go ahead and send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we do not use recruitment companies as standard and if we wish to do so at any point, we will contact those we'd like to work with. Please do not approach us speculatively.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Executive with design experience or qualifications to join our multi-award winning team in Manchester city centre. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the creation and execution of paid social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram Pinterest and Snapchat, as well as being capable of coming up with engaging content to post out organically on these channels. Design experience is essential as banner creation will be a significant part of the role. Experience of reporting on these platforms is desirable as well as knowledge of Google Analytics, although this is not essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating, scheduling and posting organic social media posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Reporting on organic performance using data from social media networks as well as Google Analytics
- Managing messages via social media channels i.e. replying or forwarding on to an assigned contact dependent upon the message received
- Designing banners to be used in paid social media advertising campaigns and retargeting campaigns
- Setting up paid social media advertising campaigns using static, carousel and canvas ads as appropriate
- Reporting on the success of paid campaigns using social media channel dashboards and Google Analytics
- Creating new paid social media accounts on Facebook including Business Manager setup and installing Pixels
- Create, optimise and report on retargeting campaigns using AdRoll (experience using AdRoll not essential)
Qualifications and Skills
- Design qualifications ideal, design experience essential.
- Advanced skills on Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of compressing images for use online while retaining picture quality
- Thorough understanding of different social media channels/platforms and what their positives and negatives are from an organic and paid perspective
- Experience using Tweetdeck, Hootsuite or other forms of social media software
- Marketing minded with an idea on what will get a customer to interact/purchase
- A creative approach to work and ability to 'think outside the box'
- Competency in the production of written and visual content, including articles, infographics and imagery
- Experience handling monthly budgets
- Organised and methodical with a strong attention to detail
- Experience of working with Google AdWords is preferable, or an interest in doing so
The ideal person would also have the following attributes, although these are preferable rather than mandatory:
- An understanding/knowledge of other digital marketing principles, including PPC and SEO
- Experience within an agency environment, working across multiple client accounts
- Employee pension scheme
- Company iPhone
- Weekly Deliveroo Allowance
- £25 per month towards a gym membership of your choice
- 2pm finish on a Friday
- An extra day off when your birthday falls on a weekday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: £16,000.00 to £22,000.00 (dependent upon experience level)